William States Lee College of Engineering seeks to increase student scholarships, improve our students’ experience, and support faculty research and key programs. Your gift to the College will ensure that we can prepare the next generation of engineering and technology leaders!
The College has designated the following funds as current priorities:
- Alumni Scholarship Fund – scholarship that provides financial assistance to undergraduate students.
- College of Engineering Fund – financial support for resources of greatest need to the College.
- Engage ME! – undergraduate program designed to recruit, retain, and graduate multicultural students.
- WE Engage! – undergraduate program designed to recruit and support female students.
- Leadership Academy Fund – undergraduate program designed to train young professionals for leadership in the engineering and technology industry.
Alumni who donate to the University for three or more consecutive years will automatically become members of the 1946 Society.
Other Giving Opportunities
How to make a gift
You may make a credit card gift online, via secure server, through the UNC Charlotte Office of University Development.
If you prefer to send your gift through standard mail, please make your check payable to “UNC Charlotte Foundation,” and be sure to designate the W.S. Lee College of Engineering as the recipient of your gift in the memo line. Mail your check to:
Office of University Development
9201 University City Boulevard
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001