College Dismissal Appeals

Students in the College of Engineering are expected to maintain good academic standing throughout their time in the college. Failure to maintain good academic standing will result in being no longer eligible to take courses in the College of Engineering. To appeal to the College of Engineering, you will need to follow the guidelines established by the Office of Student Development and Success (if you are advised in OSDS) or your department.

Advised in the OSDS: OSDS Appeals Form


Civil Engineering: CEGR Appeals Form

Electrical and Computer Engineering: ECGR Appeals Form

Engineering Technology and Construction Management: Contact your academic advisor

Industrial and Systems Engineering: Contact your academic advisor

Mechanical Engineering: MEGR Appeals Form